Sunday 8 March 2015

What I’m going to wear to Cheltenham Races Ladies Day on 11th March



Spring is nearly here, which means it's time to dig out all of my colourful summer clothes and put away those winter jumpers for another year! This is my favourite time of year as the Summer time is so close which means we have lots of summer days out to look forward to!
On Friday afternoon, I received a phone call from a lovely girl called Amelia who works for EtailPR. She asked me if I would like to get involved with the #ColourMeMarch campaign which is for this years Cheltenham Races Ladies day which is taking place on 11th March, It's about adding lots of colour to our outfits and having fun with what we wear on this exciting day out! I was asked to think about what outfit I would wear if I was to go this event, this was such a hard decision as there are so many pretty dresses out there and so many glorious hats to go with them! I decided to go with this bright pink dress with a long silver necklace. If it is quite cold on the day, I have also added a cream coloured jacket!


My outfit:
Pink dress: River Island £20
Cream jacker: River Island £40
Necklace: Primark £2.00








With such a big day, it's also a good idea to think of nice make up and hairstyle ideas! I decided to go for loose curls in my hair with a bit of back combing. I used the 'busted' and 'half baked' shade from the Naked Palette 2 and blended them both together. I used the benefit real lash mascara and the Soap and glory black eye-liner! This is quite a natural look for the day but it can also be added with red lipstick to set off the look. I also used the soap and glory HD brow stick to fill in my eyebrows and the benefit bronzer to finish the look.



Quite a popular thing for a Racecourse day outfit is to have a nice hat! I have had a look around and I thought this would be perfect for the day, it's a bright pink (which is my favourite colour). This is from Debenhams and is a price of 50.00, if you would like to purchase this hat click here ! 


This is such a big competition and there are big prizes up for grabs! Come and join me in this campaign and submit a photo of yourself with what you would wear to this exciting day! If you would like to enter please click here ! Good luck.

Thank you for reading
Amiey Laureen- x 

No comments:

Post a Comment