Wednesday 4 February 2015

Eylure Fake Eyelashes Review



I have never really been a big fan of false eyelashes, just the thought of having to apply them in a certain way just seemed a lot to me. But recently, I thought I would try some out to see what all the fuss was about! After a few months of using "eylure eyelashes." I must say that it can be quite frustrating at first especially if you have no patience (like me!) but once you get the hang of it, they can be really addictive! I love how they can make a dramatic difference to your eyelashes and make your make up stand out a lot more than just having the effect of mascara. The glue is good enough and they stick really easily so you don't need to buy any extra glue. These are also perfect for a night out, which I love! These are priced between £3/£5 depending on where you get them from. I think they are brilliant for the price!





No comments:

Post a Comment