Monday 22 December 2014

Lee Stafford Haul



Recently, I have been loving Lee Stafford's products. I have never really tried these before as the price always put me off but I decided to try some after buying the goody bag at the Birmingham clothes show. I have been so impressed with everything that I have brought.

The shampoo and conditioner is amazing and it makes my hair feel so soft and I can leave my hair longer without washing it. I think it is totally worth the price for both of these and I would buy them again! 

I also really like to 'sun kissed' spray. It is for adding highlights to your hair or even a bit of ombre. I love this as it is a simply spray that you can spray on while your hair is damp! It is so handy for making your hair look a bit different if you fancy a change, I would defiently recommend this.

I also really like the hair spray and volume spray, these are brilliant for adding bounce and extra support for hairstyles for long periods of time. These are by far the best products I have used in a long time after trying quite a few out!

Lee Stafford's products are available from most beauty stores as well as the internet.

What are your thoughts on Lee Staffords hair products?

Amiey Laureen 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment