Monday 27 October 2014

My favourite MAC Lipsticks


Recently, I have been loving MAC and the wide range of lipsticks they have. I love that they have a colour for every occasion and you are also able to try them on in store so you can have a good idea of which one is the best for you. I have decided that these two lipsticks  are my favourite colours as I am really into pink at the minute so these two stood out for me.

My first favourite lipstick has to be the cremesheen creme cup. This is a light pink lipstick so it is perfect for the day time and also a night out. I have always been into pink shades of lipstick so I thought this one was just right for me. It is night too full and over the top like some lipsticks so it won't make your make up look too much, it is just right for finishing off the perfect natural look. This is £15.50.

My next favourite is the pink mouveau. Which some how happens to also be a pink one! I am just really loving this one at the minute and has been my favourite for such a long time. It is a darker pink compared to the other one so it is more of a night time lipstick and I usually use this when I am going on a night out. This is also £15.50


I am really into trying different MAC lipsticks, what one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment