Tuesday 21 October 2014

Blushers and Bronzers Haul






Recently, I have been really into trying different blushers and bronzers and experimenting with different brands. Now that the winter is coming, I think it's perfect to have a good blusher and bronzer that leaves colour and tan on your face and just gives that finishing look. 

I decided to try the benefits "cheeky sweet spot" blush box. I think this is really good for the price which was £29.50 as you get all of these different bronzers and blushers all in one and it also comes with a little leaflet with tips on different looks which I think is really handy. My favourite bronzer ever is the "hoola" colour which is featured in this, which can also be brought on it's own but I thought that this box was perfect as it comes with so many different colours so you always have the right blusher for any occasion. I think that all of these are really good and work well when mixed together to create different looks. I also like that this comes in a really cute box which makes it look a lot more appealing. Benefits can some times be quite expensive but I think it is well worth the money, it's also the perfect gift for Christmas or if you just want to treat yourself!

Another two blushers that I really like are the collection blusher and the beauty uk blush and brush. These are a lot more affordable but do the job really well. These are perfect for a day time look to just add a bit of colour to your face. These have been my favourites for such a long time and I also like that they last ages too so you don't have to keep re-purchasing them! They are also a lot smaller so these can be fitted in your handbag or make up bag in case you like to re-apply your blusher during the day, so it's a lot more suitable if you like to travel. These are both priced under £5 too so I'd say they are real bargains!


What blushers are your favourite?


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment