Monday 29 September 2014

Curly hair and Primark Bargains






Top (Primark - £10.99)
Jeans (Primark - £8.99)
Shoes (Blue ink - £30)
Bag (Peacocks - £15.99)


This month I have been loving colourful outfits and also colourful and bright make up. Recently, I went into the Primark in Swansea and picked up a few things. I am usually not into Primark as I don't think their fashion is the best but I thought that this store was really impressive. My favourite purchase was this colourful top which is perfect for a day out and it goes with any type of bottoms. I also really liked the jeans which were a suitable price. I really like this outfit and hair-style and it is also affordable which I like the most, it is perfect for this time of year. My hair is done with Babyliss curlers which only took around twenty minutes and my make up is done with the Urban Decay 3 palette and Rimmel Foundation. 
A quick and easy look for any type of occasion. :-)



Amiey Laureen-x



No comments:

Post a Comment