Tuesday 12 August 2014

MAC favourites



MAC Make up Essentials 

I am really loving MAC at the minute. I am usually a person that just sticks to high street brands for make up but recently I decided to try this brand and I am really impressed. Although, I don't think that some products are worth the price which is the down-side to MAC. I have chosen my favourite two products that I would definitely recommend to anybody. 

Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara 



I really like this mascara and I am really impressed with it. It is £19.00 which is quite pricey for a mascara but it is a MAC product so I think it is worth it. This product leaves my eyelashes with a lot of volume and it really gives the 'false eyelash effect' which I always look for in a mascara. It only takes a few strokes of mascara before your eyelashes are completely transformed. I would recommend this mascara and I will be definitely purchasing it again. 

The SATIN MAC Lipstick 




Firstly, I just loved the shade of this lip-stick. I really wanted a shade that was summery and bright for summer days out and I thought this one was perfect. It is really creamy and stands out really well. It also has a really nice smell which I really love. This works well with a lip-gloss over the top which gives the perfect finishing touch. I am really in love with pink shades of lipstick at the minute but MAC have such a large collection of lipsticks that it took me a while to decide which one I wanted, they certainly have one for every occasion so I plan to try different shades out over the next coming weeks. I really love this lipstick and I would buy this again!


What is your favourite and worst MAC product? Let me know I would love to hear your opinions!


Amiey Laureen-x





2 comments:

  1. love love love this post! that lipstick is fab! xx
    http://kandyflosskisses.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete