Wednesday 30 July 2014

July Favourites


This month I have tried lots of new products that I have been extremely impressed with. I recently went into boots, lush, super drug and Debenhams and I managed to find a few bargains as well as being extremely naughty buying some Urban Decay products..(sorry bank account). I also have included my favourite songs and movies at the minute as music and films are such a big part of my life.


 I am such a big fan of Lush. If i won the lottery, the first thing I would do is buy every single product in this shop. I am just obsessed with it. I really wanted to try a new moisturiser that would keep my face feeling smooth and refreshed during this hot weather so I went with the "enzymion facial moisturiser" which was £11.50. My first impressions were really positive, it really makes a difference to my face and makes it feel so much better. The only down-fall is the tub is so small that is will only last a few weeks, which is quite annoying when it is quite pricey. Overall, this is a really nice moisturiser I would defiantly recommended it if you are looking for a soothing cream that gives your face a glowing look and keeps it smooth through-out the day.



Recently, I have wanted to try a really good eye make up remover that was quite a good price as I didn't want to spend too much on a make-up remover. As I have never really tried any simple products I thought I would try this out as it was a really good price. There is no negative things that I could say about this as it is really good and it is certainly gets all of your make up off and leaves your eyes and lashes feeling really clean and fresh. I also like how it has added vitamins in this for your eyes which is an added bonus. There are a lot more expensive eye make up removers that may do a better job but I think that this one is perfect for £3.99




 A brand that I have never really got to try is Urban Decay and I have always wanted to try the NAKED palettes so I thought I would take a trip into Debenhams this month to purchase this palette. I think the case for this is so attractive and has a really good look to it and I also like how all the shades have names. This also comes with some samples of their other eye products and comes with a really nice Urban Decay brush which is an added extra. 

  This palette is extremely pricey and I think that £37 is slightly over-priced for eye shadow but it is Urban Decay which is an extremely popular brand and I really think that all the shades are so pretty and really blend well with other colours. I also like how there is a mix of light and dark shades so there is a colour for every occasion as-well as the summer and winter. 

The shadows stay on your eye-lids really well and don't fade like others and really stand out on your lids which I really like. 

Overall, I really like this pallette and extremely enjoy testing and using the different shades. I would definitely recommend any of the palettes from Urban Decay.




I have always been a big fan of TRESemme products and wanted to try something that would take away any frizz after I had washed my hair. This is the perfect product for this as my hair has been a lot more calmer since using this and I have noticed a big difference. It is also a really good price and even cheaper in places such as 'discount UK' and is usually around £3 to £4 which is a brilliant price for something like this and you only need to use a drop in your hair every time so this will last quite a long time so you really get your moneys worth. 














My new favourite shoes have to been these that I have purchased this month. These are from BLUE-INK and available for £25.99. I really think these are so trendy and go with so many different outfits. They are also suitable to wear in the day as-well as a night out. I am usually not that keen on heels but these are extremely comfortable and I really enjoy wearing them. 












My favourite film of the month has to be "the fault in our stars." Recently I went to the cinema to watch this and I fell so in love with this film. It is defiantly my favourite film of 2014 so far. The story line is so touching and there are so many metaphors in this and so many inspirational films. It is a really good film and I know that just about anybody would like this film even though it really is a tear starter! 












My favourite song of this month has to be Gecko - overdrive. This is such a party song and I love a song that makes me want to dance! I am really enjoying this song at the minute and it is defiantly a most-played song on my music playlist. If you haven't already listened to it then go and listen to it now!











Thank you for reading my blog,
I really hope you enjoyed it.
Leave any comments as I really enjoy any feedback.

Thank you,

Amiey Laureen x


10 comments:

  1. I love your song choice - thats my favourite at the moment too!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant ain't it babe, so catchy :)

      thank you for the comment

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love the fault in our starts! I went to the cinema twice to see it :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush too! I really want to buy a Naked Palette and the next time I am in Debenhams I will probably purchase one! I also uploaded a blog post on my blog about my July Favourites and it would mean a lot if you checked my bog out and maybe left a comment?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, you certainly should it is worth it :) I hope you like it let me know your views on it? I will check your blog out right now, thank you for the comment xx

      Delete
  4. I really need my own Naked palette! I want the second one right now but I can't decide. Those shoes are really amazing for only 25.99! So jealous right now. I love Lush too but I never know what to buy.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so should purchase one of the NAKED palettes, they are awesome :-) there is always so much to choose from in lush it always takes me a long time haha but it is worth the wait :) thank you for the comment it means so much x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, that really means a lot :)

    of course I will take a look at your blog :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to purchase a naked palette today, however i'm not sure which one to get! I love this blogpost! Our blogs are quite similar and it would mean a lot if you checked mine out and maybe left a comment on what you think?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are amazing, I love how chunky they are!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete