Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Collection



In this picture I have used a medium pink lipstick and added this lip gloss over
the top as I think it sets off a nice shiny look and it really works well!


After being such a fan of Tanya Burr and watching all of her you-tube video's I thought that it was a must to try out some of her lip gloss's as they all seemed so nice and they are actually an affordable price which I love! I decided to try the "afternoon tea" shade first as I am such a fan of pale pink lip gloss's and I was extremely pleased with this one. It stands out on your lips unlike some lip gloss's and it really sets your make up off and I think it is worth the money.

The only down-fall of this lip gloss is it does dry on your lips quite easily and can leave you with really weird lines which can be quite annoying. I'd certainly recommend re-applying the lip gloss every few hours! But I'd still buy this lip gloss again as it is such a nice shade.

I also think that some of the darker shades are really nice for evenings out and the medium pink shades will be perfect for hot summer days! Tanya Burr has really thought of really catchy names for all of her collection which I really like as it adds some character to them all instead of just calling them "red" and "pink" etc.. So I think she has put a lot of work into this collection and she has done extremely well!

Have you tried Tanya Burr's collection yet? which colour would you recommend? I would really like to try some different shades of hers, can you recommend the best one?

You can find Tanya Burr's lipgloss in most local super-drug stores and also you can find them on feelunique.com ( click this link to go straight to her lipgloss collection! ) also check her you-tube channel out by typing in "tanya burr" in the you tube video search bar.


Leave your comments below,
Thank you for reading!
Amiey Laureen x

No comments:

Post a Comment