Tuesday 29 April 2014

No7 Nail Varnish Obsession





As I am a girly girl, I always love trying different nail varnishes and seeing which ones are best. I have tried a lot of different brands and I have lots of different favourites but one a brand I have recently started to like is the no7 nail varnish collection. I think they have such a wide range of colours and the varnish also stays on a long time unlike other nail varnishes so you don't have to keep re-doing your nails every couple of days!

I recently brought the pink shade which is perfect for the summer. It's so bright and perfect for all occasions! And I am an extreme pink lover so this one is defiantly my favourite. It looks a lot better than other nail varnish's and stands out quite a bit. I'd defiantly recommend this brand if you are looking to buy some new varnish's as no7 does not disappoint.

No7 are usually quite an expensive brand. But boots do extremely good sales where you can get the varnishes at a decent price and they do three for two deals 99% of the time so you can get some bargains so don't let the price put you off as they are defiantly worth it.


Amiey Laureen x


No comments:

Post a Comment