Friday 7 March 2014

Monthly favourites

My favourites of this month

As a lot might agree with me, Lush is a really good shop and has a lot of great products! Recently I went into a local lush store and decided to buy a few products for my face as I wanted to try some new face washes and moisturisers. I decided to buy the 'herbalism' face wash that I've absolutely fell in love with! All you need to do is put a small amount in your hand and use water and rub it together and it creates a paste that you rub onto your face.. it only takes a few minutes and it feels your face feeling extremely fresh and smooth! It is also for people that have dry skin or have acne. I'd really recommend it! Another product I decided to buy was the 'tea tree water spray' this is something that you can spray on your face whenever you wish and it just freshens your skin up and it is also for when you have a few spots and need to get rid of them immediately. It's a must buy! I've always thought that the products in lush were a bit pricey and it does put a lot of people off but I certainly think that they are worth the money and they do make a difference!

 



I also took a visit to the body shop recently. This is another place I love and it has some amazing products in there. The body creams are just amazing and it's quite hard to pick a favourite. They are quite expensive but they do last a long time and the smells are UNBELIEVABLE. I decided to get the strawberry body polish. This was £10.99 so I was unsure as to whether I was prepared to pay this for a body polish but it is so worth it! It smells so nice and fresh and is definitely worth the money and has been a big favourite of mine this month. I also decided to get the strawberry body cream just because I am such a fan of the smell! Body shop is such a perfect shop and I'd advise people to check it out, it's definitely worth the money!




This month I have been in love with the Vo5 products for my hair. I think this brand is so affordable but does the job! I decided to buy the head defence spray/frizz free cream which is so good as my hair always has a crazy moment when I come out of the shower and this product keeps the frizz down so it is perfect. Another product I have brought is the styling spray! I usually just spray this in before I curl my hair as it protects it and also helps to style it and I think it does a great job! I'd advise anybody to use these products as they are so good and an affordable brand. 


A mascara I have been obsessed with this month is the Rimmel accelerator endless mascara! This is just amazing and makes your eyelashes look a lot more longer and a lot of people have asked me if I have fake eyelashes on while wearing this mascara as they look really long which is one thing I love about this. I have not really been keen on the Rimmel collection of mascara's but I think this one is perfect if you really want your lashes to stand out and have a lot of volume.


This is me with the mascara on 

My favourite song at the minute has got to me 'ready for your love' by gorgon city. What a brilliant song! I literally listen to this song around 200 times a day and I still am not bored of it. I'm also obsessed with disclosure at the minute as I went to a concert to see them this week and they were absolutely amazing so I have their album on repeat at the minute :-)

What are your favourite products and things at the minute? 
Please let me know
I enjoy reading other peoples comments

amiey x



3 comments:

  1. I love body shops strawberry range it smells so good!! wish they were cheaper though. xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! :-( it is quite expensive in there isn't it but they're SO worth it! Thanks for taking the time to read the blog chick :-) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Great post!! huge lush fan <3 been looking for a heat protector...that one looks great! :)
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete