Tuesday 10 March 2015

My skin care routine



Having a good skin-care routine has made such a big difference to my skin, a few years ago I would just use make up wipes and a basic face wash and my skin used to be so so bad. But since having a content routine that I do morning and night, my skin has cleared up so much. Getting completely rid of make up wipes and choosing to cleanse your skin can clear your skin up so much if you suffer with acne! There are a lot of more expensive cleansers and moisturisers that are available, but brands like garnier, simple and lush products all work really well for me so it is perfect.

My skin care routine 

1. If I have make up on, I will firstly cleanse with my Garnier softening cleansing lotion using a cotton pad. I really like this lotion as it leaves my skin feeling really very fresh and clean. I have to do this a couple of times to make sure that all of my make up is off but I feel as though it removes all of my make up thoroughly which I really love. This lotion is available from Boots and Super drug. It is only £3.49 from boots and this store always has special Garnier deals so you can easily save a lot of money! (ah I do love a good bargain!)




2. I will then use the "simple eye kind to eyes make up remover" also using a cotton pad, just to make sure that I have all of my mascara and eye-liner completely removed at the end of the day, as this can be really annoying if it is not all removed! I think that this is brilliant and it also contains vitamins for our eyes which is an added extra. I only need to do this once and I feel that all of my eye make up has been fully removed! This is also available from Boots and Super drug. It is also only £3.49 from Boots which is really affordable!



3. After making sure that all of my make up is off, I will then wash my face with the "herbalism" face wash from Lush. I think this face wash is great as it leaves my face feeling clean and it also lasts a really long time. Lush is my ultimate favourite place for skin-care products, it can be a bit pricey for what you get, but it really does make a difference so it is worth it.






4. I will then use the Garnier "Softening toner" which tones and softens my skin, also if any make up is still left on my face this will clear it all up! I feel as though this leaves my skin feeling really soft and it makes a difference to how my skin looks. This is also really affordable and available from Boots and Super drug!




5. To finish, I use the "simple hydrating moisturiser." This is a basic and affordable moisturiser that does the job! Since using this, my skin has calmed down so much with blemishes and also goes well underneath make up. Some times, I won't use any moisturiser as I think it is important to let my skin breath for a while so I occasionally will apply this a few hours after the previous steps. I also like to use a bit more when I have been using a lot of make up over the day.


Thanks for reading, 
Amiey Laureen x


1 comment:

  1. I love simple products.. I think they go an amazing job !!

    ReplyDelete