Tuesday 30 December 2014

Get Ready With Me (Party Make Up Routine)

Get Ready With Me








For a night out, I like to try and be creative and adventurous with my make up. I have recently started using flash eye lashes and I have really fallen in love with them. I really like this look as it is quite effective and also quite cheap on a budget!

After moisturising, I will start by using my Soap and Glory concealer, I put a bit under my eyes and over any blemishes I may have followed by basic foundation. I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade 'nude'. I will then use some collection 2000 powder just to set it off. Then using the benefit bronzer I add a bit to my cheeks, I like to blend this in well and take a few minutes doing this.

I will then use my Urban Decay eye shadow palette, for this look I use the palette 1 as this has a lot of darker colours. After applying some primer to my eyelids, I  Use the 'gunmetal' colour,  and apply this to the base of my lids. Then using the 'creep' shade I like to blend this at the top of my lid, then spend a while blending these together. After this, I use the eye-lure fake eye lashes then follow this with my benefit 'they're real' mascara.

Using the Black eyebrow pencil from Rimmel, I will shape my eyebrows and fill them in to made them stand out. Lastly, I will use my eye liner from Rimmel to use on the bottom of my eyes.

I like to make my lips stand out on a night out. So I decided to use a benefit in the 'fiend' shade. Which is one of my favourites!

For my hair style, I like to add a simple plat to the side of my hair or tie it up to the side. I also think a few simple curls are quite cute and can really set off the look.


I hope you like this look, leave comments below telling me what you think. :) 

Amiey Laureen x

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check my post out here for your questions! http://loveeverythingsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete