Sunday 10 August 2014

Liebster Award//Get to know me

I've never been nominated for much before so this was exciting for me! I was nominated by wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk who is an excellent blogger (check her page out and give her a follow) so here we go!


The Rules are:
  • You must answer all questions
  • Must link back to the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Provide them with 11 questions of your choice
  • Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
  • Must inform nominees of the nomination
  • Provide them with a link for more information

Here are my questions:

What is your favourite T.V show?
- I have so many favourite TV shows that it would be almost impossible to pick my ultimate favourite one. But if I had to I would pick Revenge, this is an american TV show and has recently been getting more and more popular. It is a show that has many of twists and always has a lot of action and it is very addicting.
I also really love Geordie shore and Made in Chelsea. I am a big fan of all of these reality TV shows and now I just can't stop watching them!

What is a staple clothing piece in your wardrobe?
- Unfortunately, I don't own any staple clothing at the minute. But because of this post, I have googled this style and now I am really tempted to purchase something. 

What is your favourite perfume?
3. I really like chanels perfume. Any perfume by chanel is definitely my favourite. If only they were less expensive! One day I will win the lottery and buy myself 100's of bottles of chanel perfume, ha! I can dream, right?
Where is one place in the world that you've always wanted to visit?
 There are so many places I would love to visit. There are so many countries that really interest me and I would just love to explore them. I always dream of being able to visit New York (America) as this place just looks amazing. I'd also really like to visit Australia if I ever had the opportunity. 

What is your favourite app on your phone?
My one ultimate favourite app is "whatsapp." I hardly ever text any more, I ALWAYS use whatsapp. I am just so obsessed with the different emotions and they just make conversations that little bit more fun. I also like the "last seen" feature so you can catch people out when they ignore your message! Ha

What is your favourite animal?
As my followers would know - I love DOGS. I just love them so much! They are like a best friend to us humans and it disheartens me when people abuse them. If it was possible, I would make sure that every dog is treated fairly in this world and looked after properly! 

How many pets do you have?
I have one dog. He is called George and he is 2 years old. He is a little darling!

What is your favourite movie?
The notebook. This film is just amazing even though it does make me teary. I just love a romantic film!

What is the best concert you have been to?
I've been to some amazing concerts over the years. One amazing concert I went to was a McFly concert a couple of years ago, I've always been a massive fan of McFly and I think that they are so talented. They always make sure everybody has an excellent time and it was a fabulous night!

Who is your favourite actor/actress?
Ryan Gosling is my favourite actor (Maybe because he is a fitty, drool!) and I also love Rachel McAdams, she is my favourite actress and I love every film that she is in. 

Here are my questions for my nominated bloggers: 
1. Who is your favourite band?
2. If you could live with 3 things for the rest of your life what would they be and why?
3. Who is your favourite youtuber and blogger?
4. What is your favourite make-up brand?
5. If you had one million pound what would you spend it on?
6. Twitter of Facebook?
7. Who is your best friend? What is your favourite memory together?
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. What is your favourite shop?
10. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?

I nominate:

  • prettythoughtsx.blogspot.com
  • emhasrednails.co.uk
  • thetheatreofbeautyblogs.blogspot.com
  • amylous.co.uk
  • lottiejessica.blogspot.com
  • ohdreaming.blogspot.com
  • what-sophie-said.blogspot.com
  • www.elsiedelilah.com
  • fashionplusmakeups.blogspot.co.uk
  • myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment